"I believe planning your wedding should be fun - with a touch of luxury."
Rachael Bentick - Inlighten Bridal Coach & Wedding Expert
What is a Bridal Coach?
Planning a wedding should be fun! But planning what is probably the biggest event of your life, can also be very stressful.
So, how does today's modern bride make that huge leap from researching ideas on Pinterest - to an actual event that runs smoothly, looks good and is the happiest day of her life, without any previous experience to draw on?
Answer - She get's experience!
With over 11 years in the Wedding Industry as the Director of one of Australia's top wedding photography studios, Inlighten Photography, Rachael is in the unique position of having seen and heard the experiences of hundreds of brides. From the start of their journey when they are selecting their photographer, right through to after the wedding when they collect their album. She's heard the dreams, seen the reality, and relived the stories after the big day, of what worked - and what didn't.
Rachael is now making this experience available to Brides in a series of "How To Plan Your Own Dream Wedding" Bridal Coaching Events. Ever seminar will cover;
- How to choose the right gown for your body shape
- How to create a theme and colour scheme that carries across all elements of your wedding, ie. flowers, invitations, table centres
- Top 10 tips for planning a stress free wedding
- Hear from past brides about their experiences in planning their own wedding
- My list of recommended suppliers who can assist you to turn your dream into a reality
- Plus every Bride and her guest, will receive their very own "touch of luxury" as a gift to take home on the night.
Personalised consultations are also available to assist you in creating a personalised Action Plan that will make planning your own day a breeze.
Planning your wedding is a very personal experience. It should be a reflection of who you are as a couple.
Attending a Bridal Coaching Seminar allows you to plan your own personal wedding, while benefitting from the advice of a Wedding Industry expert with over 13 years experience.